All that I’ve been working for is my individuality and the stand I take as a person. An award that celebrates your versatility and acknowledges you for being yourself is definitely a delight.
This is my second Versatile Blogger Award
and that leaves me startled. It’s so lovely to know that there are people who really appreciate and believe in what I create.
This time I’ve been nominated by a very dedicated blogger. I’d like to thank https://zenyswords.wordpress.com/ for thinking of me. It’s a wonderful blog with beautiful write-ups awaiting to be read.
I’ve crossed the 1k mark but when I was nominated , I was under the followers limit. I really appreciate every nomination and am grateful to have been thought of. Hence, I’ll be taking part.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Share 7 random facts about you.
- Tag 5 bloggers with less than 1000 followers.
- Let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven things about myself –
Before I start I’d be obliged if you go through the 11 random facts about me under Liebster Award to know the facts that I’ve already shared. They are more likely the facts to read if you don’t know me as of yet. Next would be the seven random facts that I’ve shared under Versatile Blogger Award.
Another nomination just adds on to more details coming to the foreplay. I’ll be spilling out some fun facts just as honestly as the award demands –
- The worst question you’d ask me is my sun sign ’cause I’m too lazy to find out yet. 😅
- I’ve been crushing on AB DE Villers as an ardent cricket fan and his wedding did actually hurt. 🙁
- I’ve grown up being referred to Hitler cause I hardly cry. 😐
- All throughout my growing years, I’ve been the tomboy who played cricket and behaved like some cool dude out of nowhere. So I seldom meet guys cursing me for destroying their crucial matches back in campus.😎
- I do not remember birthdays. I’ve my friend appointed to remind me of dates that matter and she has to be bribed. 😛
- My dad thinks there are two kind of people in this world. The first category belongs to me and the other is the whole damn world. 😁
- I’m the best pillow fighter and I almost win every time against my brother unless my mom calls a ceasefire. Okay, that’s some bluff. I do not give up though.😜
My nominations –
There are no common blogs from the previous Versatile Blogger Award since that would be repitition
Nominating blogs is the toughest job. All of you are amazing and one of a kind. I am glad to have crossed paths with each one of you.
Thank you for reading.
Never let the words fall short! 🙂