There’s something so warm , happy and vibrant about this award and that’s definitely the name! ‘ The Sunshine Blogger Award’ is
a very refreshing award title and I’m thankful to Viraj for thinking of me and nominating. Also for reading and writing to me. I value your feedback.
Go visit his blog at – https://vcreationss.wordpress.com for a beautiful read as he blogs about a lot of different things and there’s honesty that reflects through his pieces.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions asked to you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for other nominated bloggers
Here’s what I’ve been questioned :
- Which part of the globe do you come from and what made you start your blog?
I am from the city of joy, Kolkata which is a vibrant state situated in the east of India. The fact that I am keen about learning and always appreciate any feedback made me start. It is just an impromptu decision that happens to serve so well.
- A special message which you received that holds special place for you?
Each and every message,mail and letters of appreciation ignites the little spark of happiness and holds a beautiful place in my heart. Every review about the book and feedback brings out the child out of me. And every time they say, “I’m proud of you. ” , it is special.
- Your favorite Movies?
There’s never one hence I like the usage of movies instead of movie. I’m a die hard fan of Tom Hanks hence, Forrest Gump ranks the highest. Also, The Shawshank Redemption. There’s a never ending list that follows. In bollywood, I have a soft corner for the movie Rang De Basanti and almost every Irfan Khan or Nawazuddin starrer movie.
- Things about friends/siblings you love and annoy?
Having a brother is a blessing in disguise of all the tantrums, mini world wars, never ending trials of accusation and constant nagging. And guess what? I’ve twice the blessings already.
I love the fact that they are the coolest individuals with opposite perceptions and there’s almost nothing we don’t discuss about. Also, when you have nicknames like ‘aloo’ (potato) and ‘motu'(fatso) , you end up being annoyed very often to keep the count at what actually annoys!
- Qualities you love about yourself ?
This is the trickiest question perhaps. But straight up to the point, a quality that I am thankful about is the fact that I cannot hold on to the negative for long . Patience and determination can be added up as secondary things I love about myself as well.
- Your motive in life ?
To travel, read, explore, learn and live 🙂
- Craziness you would like to do in life that you were not able to do ?
I want to drive out of the city on to some distant place which would be a parallel world, hide my identity and explore places and people. Live the wanderlust.
- Your birthday? (so that I can wish you :p)
25th of July.
- What does your name mean?
The meaning is white. It can also be represented as pure.
- Any topic which I should write as my next post?
Your next post according to me should be some poetry like your blog post ‘Inhi Rahon par.’ I am a huge fan of poetry in Hindi.
My questions for you :
- Since how long are you blogging and how has been the experience so far?
- What’s your kind of music?
- If you go invisible for a day, what might have changed the other day?
- Your perception about love.
- What’s that one dream that inspires you to work harder?
- How does your dream tour wishlist looks like?
- What makes you happy?
- What is the best part of your daily routine?
- Do you believe in the saying, ‘First impression is the last impression’?
- Your feedback for me.
And my Nominations(in no particular order) are:
Nominating is the toughest job since each blog is beautiful and unique. I love reading each and every blog I follow.
Thank you for reading.
Never let the words fall short! 🙂