“You are living a tale the world can never replace!” I used this phrase to acknowledge people who read my work in a previous post and getting awarded for the same is
one lovely experience altogether.
Being versatile for me is the biggest compliment that can come your way! Like any other award the blogging community has acknowledged me with, this is special.
I’d like to thank Vinitha from Vinisblog – A Walk Through Kaleidoscope Of Life. for presenting me with an award that feels so refreshing. I’m almost a month late to write about this but I’m glad that you consider my blog worth a nomination. 🙂
Vinitha is a powerful blogger who explores the world with honest write-ups. Visit the lovely girl and her world for a beautiful read.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 blogs
Seven things about myself –
Before I start I’d be obliged if you go through the 11 random facts about me under Liebster Award to know the facts that I’ve already shared. They are more likely the facts to read if you don’t know me as of yet.
Since I’ve been nominated again to put forth 7 points, I’d be spilling out some more details. Only this time to justify the title I’ve been entitled to.
- I believe in a YES or a NO. Maybe is not a word in my dictionary.
- I don’t remember anything that I’ve actually hated. I believe there are too many critics in the world already.
- I’m a music buff. EDM , progressive rock, soft rock , pop and every kind just fits in depending on the mood. Just don’t hear me hum along! 😛
- Happiness is midnight ice-cream, a 5 am walk, a dance in the rain or anything small and refreshing.
- I’m the last person to judge anything always. More because I find judgements vague. Perceptions are meant to differ.
- I’m a hyper active person. I could sleep for 3-4 hours a day and be doing great until I take a whole day off for sleeping. Strange mechanism, just..
- I’m awkward at compliments. So if you happen to say I’m anything except sweet or cute, I take time to respond .
My nominations (in no particular order) are –
Each and every blog has it’s own versatility. However, these are the ones I’d like to nominate this time.
Thanks for reading.
Never let the words fall short. 🙂